Booking Policy at MoonDance during Covid 19 outbreak
Your holiday is important and peace of mind will help ensure that you have a relaxing break here at MoonDance. With regulations regarding safety around this Covid-19 outbreak changing rapidly we want to clarify our booking policy. If you have booked a break with us directly and have to cancel due to Covid-19 reasons, any deposit already paid can be used against a re-booked time of similar duration, either this year or next. If you have to cancel completely and you have made a direct booking with us, we will refund your deposit and any balance paid as long as the cancellation is within 10 days. If your booking is through PitchUp, their own booking policies will apply.
Precautions during your stay.
We have always taken pride and great care in keeping MoonDance a clean and tidy site and now, this is more important than ever to help minimise the spread of infection.
- Both Bell tents and all other areas will be washed down with disinfectants and/or sprayed with disinfectant spray between guests.
- Alternate use of the Bell Tents, when possible, will allow 72 hours between use.
- Cleaning team will use PPE and wash their hands regularly.
- Hand sanitizer provided in all regularly used areas.
- All kitchenware cleaned in dishwasher between guests.
- All bedding stored for 72 hours then washed at 60 c and steam ironed.
- Guests asked to strip bedding at end of the stay and place in storage bag.
- Tissues & Antibacterial Wipes available in Bell Tents.
- No facilities shared.
- Follow social distancing guidelines as much as possible.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer regularly, especially when returning from a trip out of the campsite.
- Keep your rubbish tidy and use re-cycling bins provided.
- Try to avoid using cash and pay with contactless methods.
- Avoid sneezing/coughing without using a tissue and dispose of tissue immediately.
- Keep a face mask handy.
If you, or any of your party, feel unwell or develop symptoms of Covid-19 ( high temperature, new and continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste), do not go to a GP practice, pharmacy or hospital. Go home immediately if possible, self isolate and call NHS 111 online coronavirus service. Notify MoonDance by phone on 07511 253922.
MoonDance will continuously monitor Government regulations surrounding Covid-19 and update our practices to comply. Any changes will be posted on our FaceBook Page so we recommend that this is regularly checked as this is a very fluid situation.